HEINE LoupeLight 2 LED Set with HRP optics 6x
HEINE LoupeLight 2 LED Set with HRP optics 6x
Set complete with:
- HEINE HRP 6x optics with i-View on S-FRAME
- HEINE LoupeLight 2 LED
- Detachable Yellow Filter
- mPack mini
- mPack mini Belt Clip
- E4-USB plug-in transformer
- Protective lenses
- 2 sterilisable levers
- Retaining cord
- Cleaning fluid
- Cleaning cloth
- Carrying case
HEINE LED LoupeLight 2 for HRP Loupes with i-View loupe mount
- LED in HQ: The new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for the most accurate diagnosis. Red is red, blue is blue. Colour temperature: typ. 4,000 K, Colour Rendering Index (CRI) > 90, special index for red colours (R9) > 75.
- Compact, lightweight (50 g). Ensures perfect comfort.
- Aluminium Housing. Exclusive aluminium housing protects the optics against dust and moisture to ensure an extraordinary long lifespan and optimal thermal management.
- Coaxial Illumination: Compact coaxial design ensures a completely shadow-free image and allows for excellent illumination of difficult to see areas.
- Optional Filter. Polarisation filter P 2 improves contrast and yellow filter reduces blue light.
- NEW: Connecting cord SC 1. Replaceable connecting cord with high-quality splashproof threaded connector with a length of 1.6 m. Connects the LoupeLight 2 with the mPack mini.
- NEW: Incl. coloured attachment clips for personalisation. To fixate the cable and to identify your LoupeLight.
- Illumination 55 000 Lux
- Colour Temperature 4 000 Kelvin
- LED Operating Life 50 000 hours
- Spot Size The illuminated field is designed to complement the HR/HRP loupes. 81 mm dia. at 420 mm, 95 mm dia. at 520 mm working distance
- Angle of Declination Stepless and individually adjustable for every examination
- Operating Time 9 h with mPack mini
HEINE® HRP 6X HIGH RESOLUTION PRISMATIC BINOCULAR LOUPES
- HRP Optics with i-View Achromatic optics for crisp
- bright images from edge-to-edge
- Lightweight (85 g)
- Independent adjustment of left and right optics for perfect PD adjustment
Highest magnification: Choice of 3.5x, 4x and 6x. i-View loupe mount provides any angle of view and flips up the optics independently of the optional LED LoupeLight 2.
- Maximum comfort with a modern, ergonomic design.
- Malleable temples and nose pad can be customized to fit any face perfectly.
- Innovative materials – Carbon-Kynetium reduces weight (24 g).
- Tough polycarbonate protective lenses.
- Optional clip-in correction frame for prescription lenses.
HEINE P2 POLARISATION FILTER SYSTEM
In many diagnostic situations, glare and reflections can be an unwanted byproduct of additional illumination. Our engineers have developed a simple but amazingly effective new solution for minimising this problem – a polarisation filter system for our Lighting and Magnifying Loupe combinations, giving you even better views and more detail than before.
The new polarisation filter system is available in combination with the following magnification / illumination combinations:
- ML4 LED HeadLight with HR Binocular Loupes
- LED LoupeLight with HR Binocular Loupes
The P2 Polarisation filter is a high-performance polarisation system that consists of a filter for the illumination source, as well as 2 filters for your HEINE Binocular Loupes:
Polarisation filters are used in many optical applications to absorb certain wave lengths of light. The effect of this absorption is a dramatic reduction of glare, the suppression of oblique reflections, and enhanced contrast of images.
The benefits of polarisation can be best seen when taking photographs of reflective surfaces (e.g. water, glass, skin, and metal) with and without polarisation filters – please see pictures on the right.
Dermatology / Cosmetic
The HEINE P2 supports Dermatologic procedures such as: hair follicle examination, spider veins, psoriatic pits (Nails), and excision of skin cancer.
In all applications, contrast is improved and reflections minimized. The polarisation filter can also help to accentuate the appearance of inflammation in Acne and sun damage.
The HEINE P2 Polarisation Filter helps to reduce reflections in the mouth for bright, high contrast, and glare free views.
Sclerotherapy / Cosmetic:
The HEINE P2 allows direct subsurface visualisation through the superficial skin layers for better visualisation of veins.
The HEINE P2 Polarisation Filter helps to eliminate the surface glare of skin and enhances contrast for better visualization.
The HEINE P2 Polarisation Filter helps to eliminate reflections, allowing user‘s to accurately assess tissue appearance and condition.
- 6V LED
- Power Sources
- mPack mini with E4-USB plug-in transformer
- Colour Temperature
- 4000 Kelvin
- Illumination light/power
- 55 000 Lux
- Working distance
- 340 mm
- Mounting options
- Field of view
- 40 mm
- Depth of field
- 30 mm
- 5 years