KERN MAP 80K1S Hand grip dynamometer
- Especially suitable for use in rehabilitation centers
- Real time mode: immediately shows the client's current strength
- Peak/Max mode: shows the maximum strength of a client's grip
- Average mode: Calculates the average strength from two grips
- Counting mode: Counts the number of presses which exceed a previously defined strength limit
- As part of a rehabilitation program, this permits medical staff to monitor the fitness of the patient's hands and carry out controlled training
- Safe, comfortable use thanks to non-slip rubber grips
- Weight displayed in kg or lb
- Exchangeable springs facilitate fast switching of the capacity (Additional spring sets for 20 kg and 40 kg are included with delivery)
- The varying rigidity of the individual springs makes the hand grip dynamometer ideal for a wide variety of patient groups, e. g. children or senior citizens or in sports medicine.
- Stable case for safe, easy transport and for storage of the additional spring sets, standard, W×D×H 350x265x85 mm
- Battery operation: The battery type is specified for each device.
- Weighing units: Can be switched to e.g. nonmetric units at the touch of a key. See balance model.
- 2 years warranty
- ISO calibration possible. The time required for ISO calibration is 3-4 days
- Spring Sets in kg: 10, 20, 40, 80
- Readout [d]: 100 g
- Weighing range [Max]: 80 kg
- Weighing units: kg lb
- LCD display, digit height 12 mm
- Batteries included, 1 x CR2450, operating time up to 53 h
- Net weight approx. 0.3 kg
2 other products in the same category: