HEINE HSL 150 Hand-held Slit Lamp
for the examination of the anterior segment
Compact and lightweight, the portable HSL 150 is ideal for situations where a full-size slit lamp is not available or convenient. For the examination of the anterior segment in Human- and Veterinary medicine.
- Slit size adjustable from 0.2 mm x 10 mm to 4 mm x 14 mm.
- 6 x magnification.
- Blue interference filter (FITC), can be selected for corneal examination.
- Multi-coated optics for maximum light transmission.
- 2.5 V or 3.5 V XHL Xenon Halogen Technology for bright, white light comparable with the brightness of a classic slit lamp.
- The HSL 150 instrument head weighs just 70 g, the lightest slit lamp of its kind.