HEINE Hand-held Indirect Ophthalmoscope MONOCULAR
with + 3 D lens attachment and orbit rest extension 3.5 V XHL
Compact monocular ophthalmoscope
- An unusually compact instrument, which is recommended for visits and mobile use.
- Durable metal construction. Long working life.
- Built-in interference red-free filter. Improves contrast.
- All optical components made of coated optical glass. Precise images and high light intensity.
- Adjustable light beam. Useful for small pupils.
- Can be used with one hand. Easy to reach all the controls with the thumb.
- + 3 D lens attachment. An aid to accomodation, magnifies the image.
- Add-on binocular attachment available. Instrument can be up-dated for binocular use.