Laryngoscope Handle HEINE F.O. 4 LED NT
- Laryngoscope Handle with handle shell and laryngoscope insert with LED-Technology
- with rechargeable battery 3.5V Li-ION
HEINE® Standard F.O. 4 LED NT Laryngoscope Handle with LED-HQ illumination
- LED in HQ: The new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for the most accurate visualisation. Red is red, blue is blue. Colour temperature: typically 5,200K.
- Exclusive Fade-Out Function: The Standard F.O. LED Laryngoscope Handle provides maximum brightness at constant intensity. As soon as the dry cell batteries or the rechargeable battery reach a low level, the LED Laryngoscope Handle electronically releases a visible early indication of low battery status: By gradually reducing brightness (Fade-Out Function), the LED Laryngoscope Handles starts notifying the user to replace batteries or to charge the handle.
- HEINE Standard F.O. 4 LED NT Laryngoscope Handles can be converted from battery to rechargeable handles by simply exchanging the bottom insert.
- Compatible with all Laryngoscope Blades to the ISO 7376 (green standard).
HEINE® F.O. 4 NT Bottom insert for Standard F.O. Handles The Standard F.O.
Laryngoscope Handle can be upgraded with the Standard F.O. 4 NT bottom insert.
- Charge Status Indicator in the bottom insert. The indicator shines organge to show a low battery level.
- Quick charge with the NT4 table charger.
- Typ. 13 hours operation time.
- Li-ion technology – no “memory effect”. Charge your handle how you like without worrying about the charge level or battery condition.
To upgrade existing laryngoscope handles, please order the Standard F.O. 4 NT bottom insert together with the corresponding Li-ion rechargable battery. To charge the handles you also need the NT4 table charger.
HEINE offers a 5 year guarantee
HEINE makes no compromises in manufacturing high quality medical instruments. Our commitment to vertical integration in manufacturing means we control all aspects of our instrument quality, from utilising carefully selected, well-matched materials to a high level of hand assembly. This ensures that each HEINE instrument meets or exceeds all requirements in any medical environment.
LED with virtually unlimited hours of working life. No need to ever replace bulbs. Maintenance-free for a lifetime.
LED Thermal Management: LED illumination systems require thermal management to ensure long-term performance and product stability. The Small and Short F.O. LED Laryngoscope Handles utilise special heat-diffusing metals and glues in combination with an integrated ceramic cooling element. This construction purposely controls and conducts all heat away from the LED, guaranteeing consistent quality of illumination and maximum light intensity throughout the LEDs’ lifetime rating of up to 20,000 hours.
- 3,5 V LED
- Power Sources
- Standard F.O. 4 LED NT Rechargeable Laryngoscope Handle with Li-ion Battery
- Colour Temperature
- 5200 Kelvin
- HEINE offers a 5 year guarantee
You might also like