HEINE DELTA 20 T Dermatoscope Set BETA USB
Set complete with:
- DELTA 20 T Dermatoscope
- contact plate 23 mm Ø dia. with scale
- BETA 4 USB rechargeable handle 3.5V with USB cord and plug-in power supply
- 10 ml dermatoscopy oil
- dermatoscopy compendium
- hard case
HEINE DELTA 20 T Dermatoscope
Highest Quality Images and Diagnostic Flexibility – with LEDHQ
- For dermatoscopic examination for early diagnosis of malignant melanoma. Also for the examination of non-melanocytic lesions, basal cell carcinoma and dermatofibroma.
- Precision HEINE Optics. High quality, achromatic optical system provides unmatched sharpness and resolution. Focusing system provides for 10 x to 16 x magnification for recognition of even the smallest details and structures.
- Adjustable Eyepiece. Individual focusing, range of correction approx. - 6 to + 6 dpt.
- LED in HQ: The new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for the most accurate diagnosis. Red is red, blue is blue. Colour temperature: 5,000 K, Colour Rendering Index (CRI) > 80 on a maximum scale of 100.
- Optional small contact plate available. Special small contact plate for difficult to access lesions.
- Digital documentation capabilities. Connect to major brand SLR digital cameras with HEINE digital camera lens system. Specially designed lenses integrate the camera and DELTA 20 T optics together to provide the highest quality imaging possible.
TOGGLE BETWEEN POLARISED AND NON-POLARISED ILLUMINATION MODES.
Conveniently alternate between polarised and non-polarised views with the pressof a button – no exchange of contact plates necessary. Allows recognition of the“Blink Sign” when observing crystalline structures and presence of milia cysts, increasing diagnostic function.
“Blink Sign” observable in a basal cell carcinoma
- Power Sources
- BETA 4 USB rechargeable handle with USB cord and plug-in power supply
- 10x to 16x
- Working distance
- Contact plate
- 5 years