LoupeLight 2 with mPack mini and E4-USB plug-in transformer for HR/HRP
HEINE LED LoupeLight 2 for HR / HRP Loupes
- LED in HQ: The new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for the most accurate diagnosis. Red is red, blue is blue. Colour temperature: typ. 4,000 K, Colour Rendering Index (CRI) > 90, special index for red colours (R9) > 75.
- Compact, lightweight (50 g). Ensures perfect comfort.
- Aluminium Housing. Exclusive aluminium housing protects the optics against dust and moisture to ensure an extraordinary long lifespan and optimal thermal management.
- Coaxial Illumination: Compact coaxial design ensures a completely shadow-free image and allows for excellent illumination of difficult to see areas.
- Optional Filter. Polarisation filter P 2 improves contrast [ 01 ] and yellow filter reduces blue light.
- NEW: Connecting cord SC 1. Replaceable connecting cord with high-quality splashproof threaded connector with a length of 1.6 m. Connects the LoupeLight 2 with the mPack mini.
- NEW: Incl. coloured attachment clips for personalisation. To fixate the cable and to identify your LoupeLight.
- Illumination 55 000 Lux
- Colour Temperature 4 000 Kelvin
- LED Operating Life 50 000 hours
- Spot Size The illuminated field is designed to complement the HR/HRP loupes. 81 mm dia. at 420 mm, 95 mm dia. at 520 mm working distance
- Angle of Declination Stepless and individually adjustable for every examination
- Operating Time 9 h with mPack mini
HEINE® mPack mini
Compact and lightweight power source for LoupeLight 2 / MicroLight 2
- Freedom from cables that tie the user to desk, wall or static power supplies.
- Operating time typ. 9 hours. In continuous operation at full power typ. 4 hours.
- Charging time typ. 4 hours.
- Charge status indicator. Display of remaining battery power with three LEDs. The flashing of the last LED indicates that immediate charging is required. During charging the LEDs light up one after the other.
- Stepless light intensity control. Optimum brightness setting between 100 % and 3 % reduces reflexes.
- USB cord with E4-USB Medical approved plug-in power supply.
- The integrated galvanic separation module protects the battery and the user against the consequences of defective power supplies, thus preventing the possibility of the full mains voltage flowing directly to the housing. We recommend the use of a medical approved plug-in power supply.
- Simple cleaning. Closed housing, no seams at the sides, few edges.
- Compact and lightweight. With a weight of just 81 g and dimensions of 44 x 23 x 101 mm
- the power source can be easily stowed.
- mPack mini Belt Clip. Pouch to easily secure the power source to belt or clothing.
- Li-ion technology. No "memory effect", without worrying about charge level or battery condition.