HEINE C 2.3K Binocular Loupes 340 mm Headband
HEINE® C 2.3 Binocular Loupes with lightweight Headband in case
The cost-effective all-purpose loupe, Ideal for dental laboratories and general medical examination.
- Crisp, clear images. Multi-coated, scratch-resistant silica glass lenses produce crisp, clear images.
- Flexibility for precise adjustment. Independently adjustable PD controls ensure precise alignment of the optics.
- Super lightweight and comfortable – only 46 g. Flexible coil temples wrap-around to fit the user’s anatomy securely and comfortably. Spring-loaded temples will adjust to the user’s anatomy. Lightweight Headband.
- The ideal all-purpose loupe. The feather-light weight, low-profile design and low cost of the C 2.3 loupe make it the ideal all-purpose loupe.
- Working distance. 340 mm (13 inches)
Important information for those who wear glasses:
The C 2.3 K Series loupe can also be worn without the use of spectacles. Should you prefer to examine without glasses, the charts illustrate how your refractive error will affect the loupe working distance. If you are unsure of your prescription, please
consult your eye care provider.
Working distance 340 mm
|User’s refractive error||Effective working distance|
You might also like