HEINE BETA® 200 LED VET F.O. Otoscope
Veterinary Otoscope with LEDHQ illumination
- The otoscope has been designed with an all metal housing and scratch resistant glass lenses which guarantee a lifetime of maintenance-free use. LED with virtually unlimited hours of working life (typ. 100,000 hours). No need to ever replace bulbs.
- Maintenance-free for a lifetime.
- Large, scratch-resistant glass viewing window with 2.5 x magnification. Specially developed lens for veterinary medicine. Focal length is designed specifically for use with longer specula.
- Fiber Optic Illumination. Ensures homogeneous, very bright illumination and an unobstructed view of the ear canal and tympanum.
- LED in HQ: The new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for the most accurate diagnosis. Red is red, blue is blue. Colour temperature: typ. 3,500 K, Colour Rendering Index (CRI) > 97, special index for red colours (R9) > 93.
- Special optical interface to precisely integrate the LED illumination with the optical system to ensure bright (typ. 77 000 lux with 4 mm tip) homogeneous light during examinations.
- Exclusive continuous brightness control between 100 % and 3 % (patent pending) with one-finger operation.
- Swivelling viewing window built into instrument. Useful for instrumentation, cannot be mislaid.
- Insufflation port. Reliable test of tympanic mobility.
- For use with reusable SANALON S VET Specula (G-000.21.213).