Set complete with:
- HEINE G 100 LED Slit illumination head
- BETA 4 USB rechargeable handle 3,5V
- 1 set long, closed specula (57 mm x 4 mm dia., 65 mm x 6 mm dia., 90 mm x 7 mm dia.)
- hard case
HEINE G 100 LED Slit Illumination Head with swivel lens
with LEDHQ Illumination
Instrument head with solid metal construction and scratch-resistant swivel lens guarantee a lifetime of maintenance-free use. LED with virtually unlimited hours of working life. No need to ever replace bulbs.
- Slit Illumination Head. Allows optimal instrumentation with magnification and illumination. Clears the way for access during examinations.
- Multi-coated, scratch-resistant swivel lens with 1.6 x magnification provides a high-resolution image.
- Fiber Optic Illumination. Ensures homogeneous, very bright illumination and an unobstructed view of the ear canal and tympanum.
- LED in HQ: The new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for the most accurate diagnosis. Red is red, blue is blue. Colour temperature: typ. 3,500 K, Colour Rendering Index (CRI) > 97, special index for red colours (R9) > 93.
- Special optical interface to precisely integrate the LED illumination with the optical system to ensure bright (typ. 50,000 lux with 4.5 mm specula) homogeneous light during examinations.
- Exclusive continuous brightness control between 100 % and 3 % (patent pending) with one-finger operation.
- Easy cleaning. Round edges allow easy disinfection, also with standard disinfectants.
- Double bayonet lock for specula. Specula mounted firmly by double lock.
- Full functionality of the G 100 LED Slit Illumination Head is guaranteed with BETA Recharcheable Handles and the EN 100 / EN 200 Wall Transformers.