HEINE Veterinary Diagnostic Set BETA 200
Set complete with:
- Slit illumination head 2.5 V XHL
- BETA 200 Ophthalmoscope 2.5 V XHL
- BETA battery handle 2.5 V
- 1 set long, closed specula (57 mm x 4 mm dia., 65 mm x 6 mm dia., 90 mm x 7 mm dia.)
- 1 spare bulb,
- hard case
Slit Illumination Head
Solid metal construction. Will last a lifetime.
- Slit instrument head. Simplifies the use of instruments.
- Fiber optics illumination. Bright, homogeneous light.
- Multi-coated, scratch-resistant swivel lens with 1.6 x magnification. High-resolution image.
- Simple open construction. Easy to clean and disinfect with conventional solutions.
- Double bayonet lock for specula. Specula mounted firmly by double lock.
HEINE BETA 200 OPHTHALMOSCOPE 2.5 V
Superior aspherical optics with XHL illumination
Exclusive dustproof design protects the precision optical components and ensures maintenance-free operation. The BETA 200 Ophthalmoscopes are the only instruments with an aluminium frame system. Optical components are flush-mounted on a cast aluminum frame, eliminating misalignment and making the instrument shock-resistant.
XHL Xenon Halogen bulb with bright illumination and authentic colour rendering. Range of lenses: 27 lenses from -35D to +40D. Without macula aperture (pinhole). Exclusive continuous brightness control between 100 % and 3 (patent pending) with one-finger operation. No stray light due to the recessed, multi-coated viewing window – eliminates distractions. Precise one-hand control of the instrument. Ergonomic design offers flexibility while examining. Suitable for large as well as small or undilated pupils. Ergonomic design fits the orbita comfortably, and blocks out ambient light.
- 2.5 V XHL
- Power Sources
- BETA battery handle 2.5V
- Working distance
- 27 lenses from -35D to +40D
- 2 years