HEINE SIGMA 250 LED M2 Kit
HEINE SIGMA 250 LED M2 Kit
- Synchronized convergence and parallax adjustment system
- Ultra light
- For any pupil size
HEINE SIGMA 250 M2 Kit
- with S-FRAME and micro spot aperture (instead of small aperture)
- Retaining cord
- Cleaning fluid
- without power source
HEINE SIGMA® 250 Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope
Spectacle-mounted Ophthalmoscope – with LEDHQ illumination
The spectacle-mounted indirect Ophthalmoscope to suit any pupil size. Two separate controls for selecting the ideal setting of parallax and convergence guarantee completely illuminated stereo views in pupils up to 2 mm, as well as viewing in the periphery. The illumination beam can be adjusted by ±3º to eliminate reflexes.
- Please note: The SIGMA 250 is still compatible only with mPack mini.
- Extremely light, 110 g without frame. Light and comfortable.
- LED in HQ: The new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for the most accurate diagnosis. Red is red, blue is blue. Colour temperature: 4,500 K, Colour Rendering Index (CRI) > 90, special index for red colours (R9) > 75 on a maximum scale of 100.
- Carbon fiber frame. Perfect combination of durability and light weight.
- Illumination beam adjustable ± 3°. Eliminates reflexes.
- Integrated red-free filter. Improves contrast.
- Detachable blue and yellow filters. For Fluorescence Angioscopy.
- Large and small apertures.
- Dust proof. Maintenance-free.
- PD selection from 47 to 72 mm. Suits any user.
- Optics on swivel mount. Unrestricted view.
- Optional clip-in correction frame for prescription lenses.
Synchronized Convergence and Parallax Adjustment System
The advanced One-Step Small and Variable Pupil Control maximizes stereopsis in dilated pupils and allows for the instant adjustment of the optical system to ensure fully illuminated, stereoscopic views through pupils as small as 1 mm in diameter.
- Dilated Pupil. In the case of a dilated pupil, the HEINE Synchronized Convergence and Parallax Adjustment System adjusts the left and right observation paths as far apart as possible (large angle of convergence) providing for maximum stereopsis (depth perception). The illumination beam is automatically positioned as high as possible relative to the observation plane (creating a large angle of parallax) in order to maximise illumination and minimise unwanted reflections .
- Undilated Pupils and viewing in the Periphery. In cases of pupils that can not, or should not be dilated, a binocular view with full illumination is not possible without adjustments of the optical system. By adjusting the Small and Variable Pupil Control Lever located on the bottom of the OMEGA Series instruments, the angle of convergence between left and right observation paths is reduced and the angle of parallax (light path) is automatically reduced in one, simple step. The observer can now enjoy a fully illuminated, binocular view with excellent stereopsis  even through a pupil as small as 1 mm in diameter, or in cases where the pupil appears as an ellipse as a result of viewing the periphery.
Exclusive Small Pupil System – the exclusive system with separate controls for optical convergence and angle of parallax guarantees fully illuminated, stereo views in pupils as small as 2 mm as well as viewing in the periphery.
Filters and apertures – integrated red-free filter and two aperture sizes. Cobalt blue, yellow filters and diffusor attachments available for full diagnostic capability.
Multiple charging options – mPack LL battery pack is available with charging transformer or optional wall/desk charging station.
Customisable S-FRAME – lightweight spectacle frame has multiple adjustment points that can be optimised for maximum comfort and a personalised fit. Optional clip-in correction frame for prescription lenses is also available.
LED in HQ - The new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for the most accurate diagnosis. Red is red, blue is blue. Colour temperature: 4,000 K, Colour Rendering Index (CRI) > 90, special index for red colours (R9) > 75 on a maximum scale of 100. This ensures true colour tissue for the most accurate diagnosis.
Precision HEINE Optics – using only optical grade glass, we manufacture all optical components of the SIGMA250, ensuring crisp, high resolution images for the most detailed diagnostic information.
Lithium-Ion Battery Technology in mPack LL – up to 23 hours continuous on-time at full power.
LED Thermal Management. LED illumination systems require thermal management to ensure long-term performance and product stability. Carefully selected and applied heat-diffusing materials guarantee consistent quality and performance throughout the LED’s lifetime rating of up to 50.000 hours.
Carbon Fiber Instrument Frame – advanced carbon fiber frame offers the perfect combination of durability and low weight.
Dustproof design: Protects the precision optical components.
- 6V LED
- Power Sources
- without power source
- Working distance
- 47 to 72 mm
- 5 years