HEINE BINOCULAR Hand-held Indirect Ophthalmoscope 3.5 V XHL
The addition of the binocular attachment to the Hand-held Indirect Ophthalmoscope makes stereoscopic examination possible. PD selection from 54 to 74 mm.
- Symmetrical PD selection. Quick and easy to adjust.
- Multi-coated precision optics. Exceptional image quality.
- Durable metal construction. Long working life.
- Built-in interference red-free filter. Improves contrast.
- All optical components made of coated optical glass. Precise images and high light intensity.
- Adjustable light beam. Useful for small pupils.
- Can be used with one hand. Easy to reach all the controls with the thumb.
- + 3 D lens attachment. An aid to accomodation, magnifies the image.
- Add-on binocular attachment available. Instrument can be up-dated for binocular use.