HEINE OMEGA 500 LED with DV 1 and USB 2.0 cord
HEINE OMEGA 500 LED with DV 1 and USB 2.0 cord
- 1280 x 960 Imaging
- Integrated Focus Adjustment
- Simple Operation
Set complete with:
- HEINE OMEGA 500 LED
- DV 1 Digital Video Camera
- and USB 2.0 cord
- Without power source
HEINE OMEGA® 500 with DV 1 Digital Video Camera
High-resolution digital imaging of the fundus
- 1280 x 960 imaging. Capable of capturing high-resolution videos or still shots of examinations. Perfect for sharing the examiner’s view with a wider audience and for educating patients.
- Simple operation. Digital imaging without any additional adjustments. Simply start recording and the image as seen through the OMEGA 500 will be displayed on the screen.
- Comfortable and balanced fit. The OMEGA 500 headband distributes the low weight of the compact camera and optics perfectly and ensures a comfortable fit.
- Integrated focus adjustment. The high depth of focus combined with an easily accessible focus adjustment, even for the assistant, ensures crisp, in- focus imaging.
- Interface and software. Will plug into any laptop or computer via USB 2.0 interface.
- Supplied with software program for video recording and image capture.
- Cable-free power source system with mPack UNPLUGGED rechargeable battery.
- Integrated camera design. The integrated camera system ensures precise alignment with the optical system of the Indirect Ophthalmoscope. Robust, dustproof design. No further adjustment of mirrors necessary for digital imaging.
- Full range of features and adjustments – 46 mm to 74 mm PD range, headband mounted rheostat on either side of the headband, fully adjustable positioning of the optics, vertical light beam adjustment, and a full range of apertures (Large, Medium, Small, Diffuser) and filters (yellow, cobalt blue and red-free) allow the adaption for any user.
- Exclusive modular power source design – Easily upgrade or convert the power source depending on needs or work environment. Multiple battery powered and mains power operated options guarantee an ideal solution.
- Exclusive for small pupils: The “Synchronised Adjustment of Convergence and Parallax System” allows for stereo views in all pupil sizes from 10 mm to 1 mm, and in the periphery.
- Convert from Xenon-Halogen-Illumination: Conversion from Xenon to the LED illumination system is easily done with the LED HQ module and the HC 50 L headband rheostat.
- LED Thermal Management. LED illumination systems require thermal management to ensure long-term performance and product stability. Carefully selected and applied heat-diffusing materials guarantee consistent quality and performance throughout the LED’s lifetime rating of up to 50.000 hours.
- Aluminum frame – All OMEGA500 optical components are mounted to an aluminum frame to provide unmatched durability and optical stability.
- HEINE offers a 5 year guarantee
- HEINE makes no compromises in manufacturing high quality medical instruments. Our commitment to vertical integration in manufacturing means we control all aspects of our instrument quality, from utilising carefully selected, well-matched materials to a high level of hand assembly. This ensures that each HEINE instrument meets or exceeds all requirements in any medical environment.
- Comfortable and secure – The headband’s exclusive design reduces downward force on the user’s neck considerably. Its strong and flexible materials provid a secure, ergonomic, and comfortable fit for all users.
- More than 8 hours ON time with the mPack UNPLUGGED and a fast recharge in 2 hours.
- LED in HQ – The new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for each individual examination situation – Colour temperature: 4000 K, Colour Rendering Index > 90, special index for red colours (R9) > 75 on a maximum scale of 100. This ensures true colour tissue for the most accurate diagnosis.
- Precision HEINE optics – using only optical grade glass, we manufacture all optical components of the OMEGA500, ensuring crisp, high resolution images for the most diagnostic information.
LED-Technology for HEINE OMEGA® 500
LED now in HEINE quality. The sophisticated LED HQ system provides for longer operation time, exact dimmability and excellent colour rendering.
- LED in HQ: The new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for the most accurate diagnosis. Red is red, blue is blue. Colour temperature: 4,000 K, Colour Rendering Index (CRI) > 90, special index for red colours (R9) > 75 on a maximum scale of 100.
- Special optical interface to precisely integrate the LED illumination with the optical system to ensure bright, homogeneous light throughout the whole working life of the
- LED of up to 20,000 hours – for an accurate diagnosis.
- With the Rheostat HC 50 L the light intensity can be precisely adjusted – especially in the range of low light intensities.
Software for HEINE OMEGA®500 with DV1 Digital Video Camera
- 6V LED
- Mounting options
- 5 years