HEINE FlexTip+ LED Laryngoscope Set
- Easy intubation
- 4000 autoclave cycles
- 5 years warranty
Set complete with:
- FlexTip+ F.O. Blade Mac 3: 115 mm Length, 13,2 mm distal width
- FlexTip+ F.O. Blade Mac 4: 137 mm Length, 13,2 mm distal width
- with Standard F.O. Battery Handle
- zipper case
HEINE FlexTip+ Fiber Optic (F.O.) Laryngoscope Blade
A useful Tip for a difficult intubation
The FlexTip+ is a Macintosh Laryngoscope Blade with a tip which is adjustable through 70°. A lever controls the tip angle during intubation to lift the epiglottis, giving a clear view of the vocal cords. Contact with the upper row of teeth and unnecessary pressure on the tongue and soft tissue are avoided.
- HEINE HiLite fiber bundle. With a 4.3 mm dia. and up to 6500 individual
- micro-fibers for improved light transmission and longer life.
- With the alternative of LED- or XHL-illumination: With either 3 x or 40 % brighter light as with conventional halogen bulbs.
- Integrated Fiber Optics for the best possible illumination.
- High quality chrome plated stainless steel construction.
- Swivelling blade tip facilitates difficult intubation.
- Reduced likelihood of damage to teeth and soft tissue.
- Fits all standard F.O. handles (green standard). Exception: F.O. Angled Handle.
- 5 years warranty. 4000 standard
- Power Sources
- Standard F.O. LED Battery Laryngoscope Handle
- 5 years