Laryngoscope Blade HEINE Classic+ WIS 2 F.O.
- Easy intubation
- 4000 autoclave cycles
- 5 years warranty
HEINE Classic+ WIS F.O. Laryngoscope Blade Size 2
- 130 mm Length
- 16 mm distal width
Innovative Fiber Optic Technology for advanced performance
- The WIS Classic+ F.O. Blades with improved geometry simplify intubation.
- The shortened shoulder of the blade dramatically improves the anesthetist`s view of the epiglottis and vocal cords. The distal lip of the blade features a special atraumatic shape.
- HEINE Hi-Lite fiber bundle with up to 6500 individual micro-fibers for for improved light transmission and longer life.
- Both ends of the large fiber bundle are protected – for life.
- With the alternative of LEDHQ or XHL illumination: With either 3x or 40% brighter light as with conventional halogen bulbs.
- With classic+ there are no connecting screws to get lost, no external light pathways to get wrong and no tricky openings or crevices to get dirty – a major contribution to eliminating cross-infection.
- Smooth shape avoids sharp edges and cavities for easy cleaning and sterilizing.
- These blades need no maintenance – ever.
- Compatible with all handles to the ISO 7376 (green standard).
- High quality chrome plated stainless steel construction.
- HEINE guarantees all blades with HiLite fiber bundles for 5 years. 4000 standard autoclave cycles of 134°C/4min. with more than 1000 lux.
16 other products in the same category: